At Apple Industries, you will be a part of the energy and excitement that’s involved in selling and promoting the ‘Face Place’ brand of photobooths and the ‘Print Budii’ brand of app-powered printing kiosks. Our headquarters, located in Nassau County, NY, brings together a multi-faceted team with experience in coin-operated amusements, technology, photography, art, and much more, making Apple Industries a leading entertainment and technology player.
We are seeking a Sales Account Executive who will do what it takes to partner with some of today’s largest companies/brands like Dave & Busters, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Major League Baseball, Simon Malls, Disney, Round One, Warner Bros, and many more. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for presenting, promoting and selling Apple Industries products to existing and prospective customers and establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
What you will do in a snapshot
- Execute a sales strategy that aligns with company goals and meets or exceeds agreed upon sales and revenue targets and outcomes
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations for prospective and existing customers
- Partner with Marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation
- Initiate, negotiate, close and track sales contracts
- Analyze the market potential and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor competitive and market activity and provide feedback and recommendations to senior leadership
- Frequently travel to represent Apple Industries at industry trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences and for in person meetings with customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Will you be the perfect fit?
- You have 5+ years of experience in technology sales
- You are highly motivated, and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- You can create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- You have an interest in growing customer satisfaction and nurturing customer relationships
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others and have proven negotiation skills
- You are creative, flexible, adaptive and resilient
- You are self-motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic
- You are able to travel